Here are the list of PS3 games that supported PlayStation Move:
Duke – Brawl your way to the top in this brutal bare-knuckle boxing game.
Move Party — Chaotic multiplayer where you never know what will happen next!
Sports Champions — The greatest athletes in the world are ready, are you?
TV Superstars — Be a contestant in five TV game shows to prove that you are the biggest star.
Slider — Kung-fu action – on an office chair!?!
The Shoot — Take out the bad guys but make sure the movie director likes your style!
PLAYSTATION MOVE Fact Sheet Overview
PlayStation®Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) video games system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation®Move motion controller, PlayStation®Move sub-controller and PlayStation®Eye camera, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 video games console.
PLAYSTATION®MOVE Motion Controller
The corner stone of PlayStation Move, PlayStation Move motion controller combines advanced motion sensors, a dynamic color changing sphere, vibration feedback, and an easy to use button interface. Equipped with three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer and terrestrial magnetic field sensor, PlayStation Move motion controller tracks the precise movements and the angle of the controller.
The PS3 video games console also detects the absolute position of the controller in 3D space by using PlayStation Eye camera. Highly sensitive movement tracking can be accurately traced back to the game, allowing intuitive gameplay as if the player is within the game.
- Works with PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position
- Includes action buttons of DUALSHOCK®3 and SIXAXIS® wireless controller for direct input
- Sleek and Wireless
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements
- Color of the sphere’s light provides visual feedback during gameplay
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- Bluetooth® technology supports wireless gaming
- Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 video games system
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 video games system via a USB cable (Type A – Mini-B)
- PlayStation Move Official Fact Sheet « Playstation Network @ Home
- ps3 eye camera setup | PS3 News and Accessories
- Sony Gives The Official Ink On MOVE
- PlayStation Move Controller To Debut This Fall | PC Magazine Middle and Near East
- PlayStation Move Official Game Screenshots | Geeky Gadgets
- VG247 » Blog Archive » God of War games to get Move support only if it’s not “hokey”
- PlayStation Move Games Announced | Terminal Gamer.
- Sony Ps3— Enchant yourself With Great Games | Sony PS4
- Unpaid bet on bare knuckle boxing sparked battle between rival factions
- Playstation Move: first official game photos | Electricpig